Friday, August 27, 2010

The Rundown

Obviously, the title is meant in an ironic fashion. "Screamo" music, is widely considered dead. My blog will for advertising old bands for people looking to get into the genre, review any new albums I may find, advertising artists still together, and hopefully opening the eyes of some people to a grand genre of music.

-I will review artists from any country, any political view et cetera.
-I will take requests, so long as you follow me and keep checking my blogspot out.
-I will primarily do artists from the Screamo/Post Hardcore/Emo genre, but don't be surprised to see anything in this blog.
So stay awhile, follow me,  I'll update it everytime I listen to an album that applies, so check often.

-Matt

1 comment:

  1. Sounds awesome man... I listen to a lot of bands that have the harsh vocal type, so I think I'd like this.

    ReplyDelete